Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Australia

I went to Australia in 2004. I went there with "Goriski oktet vrtnica" as a guest, but I had to pay for my travel. We stayed there for 17 days. We have been on the west of Australia(Perth) in Sydney and Brisbane on east, Melbourne on south and we visited a Pacific island on north. In this places we had concerts. The picture on the top are Pinnacles - fosilized trees.








From halfsubmarine on pacific island



Sydney opera


Concert in Sydney


Kangaroos

4 comments:

Igor P said...

Hi mate, excelent photos, did you take them?

DuĊĦan said...

Very beautifull, interesting and also controverse land.

Robert Pahor said...

Some of the are mine but some of them made my friend who take part of Vrtnica.

YeniDiaz said...

Hi.. My name is Yeniveth Diaz. I'm from Venezuela. I'm 19 years old. I'm studing law. I have never go to Australia. However I think is very interesting this country. Yours pictures are very nice.